What Hawaiian island is Pearl Harbor on?
Oahu is also known for:
- Honolulu & Honolulu International Airport
- Waikiki & Waikiki Beach
- Dole Plantation
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue
- Haleiwa / North Shore
- Waimea Bay, Banzai Pipeline Beach & Sunset Beach
- Pali Lookout
- Hanauma Bay
- Diamond Head
- Polynesian Culture Center
- Kualoa Ranch
- Koko Head
- Kailua, Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach
- Waikele Outlets
And many others, but these are some of the top attractions Oahu is known for.
Mahalo @islandexplorer for the great information.
Just few corrections from the local:
The bus (public bus) takes near two hours to get Pearl Harbor from Waikiki because the buses do not drive on the highways plus many bus stops.
HNL airport’s official name is Daniel Inouye International Airport not Honolulu International.