What to buy in Oahu

What are some things that are better to buy on Oahu, or that you can only get on Oahu?

0 Likes

Chocolate Macadamia Nuts!!! You can get them at any of the ABC stores which are everywhere in Waikiki. On every corner and in between. Don’t worry - you will find them. :slight_smile: Also you can get them in Target for a bit cheaper and in bulk buys.

0 Likes

Pineapple from the Dole Plantation on Hawaii!! Just check with your home destination if you are allowed to take one back home. That’s if you don’t eat it first!

0 Likes

The Hawaiians have wonderful natural skincare. Maui Organics if my absolute favourite. You can find them in gift stores dotted around the islands and in the some of the ABC stores. Also the airport sells some of their products just incase you forget before you leave. They are priced around USD$16 a bottle but worth every cent. No preservatives and only natural ingredients. And yes they last. I’ve got about 6 bottles here and have had some of them for over a year. But they won’t last before I used them every day.

0 Likes

Macadamia Nuts!!!
Hawaiian style Magnets!!!
Koa wood products!!!
Hand made Hawaiian style palm tree leaf hat. ( you will see locals are making it on the street or beaches)
And anything that will make you feel like Hawaii. :smiley:

0 Likes