What activities should I do in Hawaii?

What activities should I do in Hawaii?

0 Likes

This is a great question that I get asked all the time. Since I been here my whole life and the island feels small after awhile. We locals often ask ourselves what activities we should do. Well to answer that question if this is your first time. I would highly suggest starting with Giovanni’s Aloha shrimp truck, My favorite one is the garlic shrimp scampi it is absolutely delicious! fresh jumbo tiger shrimp fresh from their own farm. the plate costs about 13-14 dollars cash since the last time I visited. Make sure you bring cash because they do not accept card. Also along the same area they have alot of different vendors with fresh coconut to drink from, and bbq corn. They have two locations but I would highly recommend you going to the one in Kahuku. Here is the address (56-505 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731).

While you are out there you can also visit Matsumotos shave ice to cool off.
And if you want some fun in the sun you should check out the Dole plantation, they have a fun outdoor maze you can do with your family and after the maze you can also cool off with some really good pineapple ice cream.

If beaches are what you are looking for on that side then I would like to recommenced Sunset beach especially during the sunset time. (Looks Amazing!)

but in general alot of people like going to Lanikai Beach it has beautiful turquoise color water and its also in the same area as a really nice beautiful hike called Pill boxes.

There are so much things to do and see and I dont want to ramble on so I will leave a list here.\

Popular beaches: Lanikai, Sunset Beach, Magic island, Waikiki beach, Sandys Beach, Waimea Bay <— has a giant rock you can jump off of)

Food: Ahi Assassins, Giovanni’s shrimp truck, Fumi’s, KCC farmers market (on Saturdays), Onos seafood, Leonard’s Bakery, Dole plantation, Waiola’s shaved ice, Shimazu’s, Matsumotos shaved ice, Marukame udon, Boots and kimos, Cinnamons.

Nice places: Spitting caves, Tantalus, Christmas tree park.

Hikes: Pill boxes, Manoa falls, Koko head, diamond head, Makapuu

The list goes on and on, but there are also other activities such as sky diving with skydive Hawaii, and Snorkeling.

Shopping Malls: Alamoana, Pearl ridge, Waikele <-- (outlet) Windward Mall, Kahala Mall, Waikiki, Kapoleicommons, Kakaako salt.

I hope this helps you have a wonderful day and enjoy your stay.

Aloha!!

2 Likes

You should check out Haleiwa! It’s a great place to check out the sunrise and even better spot to check out the sunset. There’s places to rent boards and/or kayaks if you’re looking for a little water adventure. You can rent from one of the board shops or there’s a few places right on the beach you can get rentals and lessons from. The beaches are beautiful, but it’s also a great town if you’re looking to take a stroll. There are great places to eat as well as little shops to get some soveneirs from. Overall, Haleiwa is a great place to check out because there’s a bunch of stuff to do and places to check out!!

image|690x388

0 Likes

Aloha, Island tour options: You can choose a full day island tour of sightseeing & taking pictures, and most offer 1hr beach time to snorkel with turtles. Some go to the north shore for the morning with some quick beach time & lunch and cross back through the island to snorkel at Hanauma bay. Some go to the north shore to SUP/kayak/lunch, snorkel, shop and tour around the east side of the island for sightseeing with few stops. Or my Kevo’s Beach Bus takes you straight to the north shore for the full day outside the vehicle :slight_smile:
-Green World Coffee Farm (20mins)
-Pipeline and Waimea bay (2hrs)
-1hr snorkel with turtles
-2hr lunch stop Tsue’s Farm in Haleiwa for lunch, with paddle boarding or kayaking
-35 mins Dole plantation
Some like to see the whole island in 1 day, some choose to spend less time in a vehicle :slight_smile:
All these tour options are fun & good choices, and there’s one for everyone’s style.

Oahu in more fun outside the city.

Cheers, Kevo

1 Like

kevos%20beach

Ask for the MATESRATE and save 25% til the end of April!

0 Likes