Wedding Photography Packages

I am a local wedding photographer. I offer elopement, vow renewal, and all day packages for all Hawaii Islands.

You can find my images in 3 national magazines, two mainland newspapers, and on over hundreds of online wedding blogs. I hold a 5 star online rating with theknot and facebook! I have been capturing love for over 6 years throughout the mainland. Feel free to take a look at my work on my website gallery www.photosbytsm.com and on facebook at www.facebook.com/photographybytsm - Instagram @weddingphotographybytsm

Congratulations on your love!

1 Like

Aloha! We are One Moment Hawaii and we offer affordable and professional Wedding Photography and Videography Packages! We also offer DJ, EMCEE, Photo Booth, Hair and Makeup and many other Wedding Media Services.

Visit us at: onemomenthawaii.com

Contact us at: info@onemomenthawaii.com

Hope to capture your special day! Mahalo!

0 Likes

Aloha!
Thank you for checking out my art!
My line of work allows me to meet interesting, and inspiring people every day, as well travel around the world. My sessions are relaxed, fun and comfortable. I thrive on finding ways to customize experiences for clients to make them personal, memorable and meaningful. Let’s create magic together.

BOOKING 2019/2020 weddings now!
Wedding Photography Packages available that includes complimentary engagement portraits.

0 Likes