What are some good shows to catch in Waikiki?
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at around 6:30pm there’s a hula show across the street from the Hyatt Regency hotel, in front of the big banyan next to Duke’s Status.
Go a bit early to get a good seat in the grass and maybe bring a snack. You can see sunset there too!
Here are some good ones and they’re all free!
- Aloha Fridays Hawaiian Entertainment @ Hyatt Regency, Fri at 4:30pm
- Friday Fireworks @ Hilton Hawaiian Village every Fri at 7:45pm
- Hawaiian Entertainment @ Royal Hawaiian Center, Royal Grove; Tue-Fri at 6pm
- Hula Dancing @ Royal Hawaiian Center, Royal Grove; Sat at 6pm
- Hawaiian Music & Hula @ Waikiki Beachwalk, Fountain Stage; Tu at 4:30pm
- Torchlighting & Hula @ Kuhio Beach; Tue/Thu/Sat at 6:3opm
- Rock-A-Hula Mini Promo Show @ Royal Hawaiian Center, Royal Grove; Tue/Thu/Sat at 6:30pm
The Diamond Head Lūʻau is on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays and has awesome hula and fire performances! Its at the Waikiki Aquarium so you get to walk through the aquarium before the show for free too