ROCK THE LAGOON @ Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thursday, July 4
12:00pm - 8:00pm
The Great Lawn
Celebrate Independence Day at a family-friendly, fun-filled bash held on The Great Lawn!
- Live entertainment all day from talented local musicians Press Play, Kelandy, Next Level, and DJ Wu-Chang
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, and shrimp kabobs straight off the grill and other delicious menu items
- Refreshing beer, wine, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Shave ice cart with tasty tropical flavors - Pineapple, Mango, and Blue Hawaii
- Fun lawn games including Giant Jenga and Cornhole
*Food and drinks available for purchase. No outside food or drinks allowed. Information subject to change.
July 4th Fireworks at Ala Moana Beach Park (nearest fireworks to Waikiki)
Sponsored by Ala Moana Center, this fireworks show is one the biggest in the state of Hawaii and rated as one of the top 25 fireworks shows in the USA.
Centerstage entertainment starts at 3pm with Close the Distance followed by Hoku Zuttermeister at 4pm and Maunalua at 5pm. The Fireworks Spectacular launches from platforms off Ala Moana Beach Park at 8:30pm. Spectators can tune in to FM 92.3 KSSK for a live soundtrack that will accompany the fireworks display. The music will cover popular melodies from the past six decades to celebrate Ala Moana Center’s 60th anniversary. This event is free and open to the public.
If you are staying in Waikiki, the Ala Moana Center fireworks show is the closest one to Waikiki Beach. The fireworks are potentially visible from various Waikiki locations.