Waikiki car rental locations

where’s the best place to rent a car? is it better to rent in waikiki or at the airport?

0 Likes

Aloha, my buddy I’ve known for along time Danny Walker has these brand new super clean Jeeps for rental! PARADISE JEEP RENTALS +1-808-734-2222

If in Waikiki he delivers directly to your hotel!! He offers a $99 a day(2 day minimal) or $129 for 24hrs. Cash or Credit card deposit. 18yrs & older :slight_smile: It’s time to drop the top and go exploring our beautiful island!

Cheers, Kevo

1 Like

Aloha!

Great idea to rent a car for your vacation! The airport, waikiki car rental companies and hotels all offer car rental services but tend to be a bit expensive. If you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck I would recommend downloading the app “Turo” on your smartphone. It’s kind of like Air bnb for cars. People on island rent out their personal insured vehicles for lower rates than what you would find at the airport or other car rental companies! You can add filters to your search to find exactly what you are looking for. It’s affordable, convenient and the options are endless - a great way to save money and still be able to see the island. Your second best bet would be to look into other car rental companies outside of the airport. Check out the attached photo to get a glimpse of the many views you could see while traveling the island in your new rental!

Mahalo

1 Like