What are the most fun Waikiki Beach activities?
*Here’s a list made from walking up and down Waikiki Beach. Feel free to add to it.
MICKEY’S SURF SCHOOL
Learn to surf off of Waikiki Beach with Micah.
Soar 1,000 ft above the ocean!
All you can drink booze cruise.
MANA KAI CATAMARAN
Relaxed, personal, talk story, $30, $35, bring your own food and drink.
Dive 100 feet below the surface of and experience Waikiki’s marine mysteries.
Enjoy the exhilarating feeling of catching waves on an outrigger canoe off of Waikiki beach!
STAND UP PADDLE
It’s just a lot of fun, and you don’t need to know how to surf.
SUNSET YOGA HAWAII
Yoga on da beach!
DIAMOND HEAD BEACH LUAU
Waikiki’s #1 luau, and you can walk there!
Arrange or join a game across from the Zoo or at Fort Derussy Beach Park.
MOVIE ON DA BEACH
Three or four times a year movies are shown on a 30 ft screen.
WAIKIKI BEACH SERVICES
Stay cool with beach umbrella and chaise lounge rentals.
Go stand up paddling during Friday night fireworks.
Going to Duke’s Waikiki is always a great option. It has that classic “Tiki” Hawaiian vibe throughout the entire restaurant.
It’s also directly on the beach. Super gorgeous location with delicious surf n turf and fantastic umbrella drinks. Its great during the day but I also love it at night when they light torches for the ambiance.
If it’s your first time here I absolutely recommend a visit. The prices are a tiny bit above average but it makes sense with how great the location is. It’s on Kalakaua Ave in the very back of the Outrigger hotel.
- Soaking up the aloha vibes.
- People watching
- Shopping then go for a swim (where else can you do that, seriously?)
- Dukes for lunch or a cocktail.
- Sunbathe, relax, read a book and forget work
- Grab a salad from ABC store and have lunch
- Buy a blow up water ‘thing’ and go float in the ocean
- Learn to surf
- Make friends with some foreigners and share some Hawaii experiences
- Wander down to the Zoo
- Walk a little further to the aquarium
- Buy a Haagen Dazs ice-cream from Kalakaua Ave and go sit on the beach.
- Ditto shaved ice!
- Go for a run (early in the morning).