Ross is a retail chain selling brand-name clothing, shoes, accessories & housewares at discount prices.
Here’s some Ross Waikiki FAQ…
What day do new shipments come in?
Can I buy online?
No, only in store.
Does Ross do hems & alterations?
Does Ross sell luggage / suitcases?
What time does Ross open & close?
7am-1am Sun-Thur, 6:30am-1am Fri & Sat
Is Ross open on holidays?
Yes, but closed on Christmas Day & Easter.
Does Ross have a parking lot / where to park?
There is a public parking garage behind Ross & they validate parking with purchase.
Are there any discounts?
If you’re 55 or older you get a 10% seniors discount on Tuesdays.
What are some shopping tips?
- Bring your own shoehorn AND socks if you’re trying on a lot of shoes.
- Bring your own tape measure if you need one.
- The restroom is on the 2nd floor at men’s fitting room & an assistant must let you in.
- Ross doesn’t sell strollers or shoelaces.
- Only 8 items allowed in the fitting room.
- Ross can hold items for you until the end of the day, not overnight. If they’re discounted items, they cannot hold them.
More to come, stay tuned!
If you have other questions about Ross let me know