Our favorite place to watch the Fireworks on Friday night!

Aloha,
We get asked a lot about best place to see he fireworks. Well this is my favorite place to go as you get a great view of the fireworks AND cool reflections across the water. There is a place near Waikiki called Magic Island, and it is across the street from Ala Moana Mall. Go all the way to the end and to the furthest Southwest corner and there will be a lagoon in front of you. Walk all the way to the end of the sidewalk and BAM, you found it! I will be out near there tonight shooting with my group! See you there! I will share. a picture for you as well to help you find the spot! The hand drawn red circle is the Hilton Hawaiian Village where the fireworks will be launched from, and will be starting between 7:45 and 8 pm every Friday Night! Check out www.oahuphotographytours.com for more gray pictures and see the tours we offer around the island! Perfect for getting great pictures with your phone, camera, drone and everything in between while still learning about Hawai’i and its amazing culture!

-De-Jay

1 Like