Oahu Tour recommendations

What are the best tours to do on Oahu?

1 Like

Aloha @RedQueen!

One of the activities I always recommend to guests, and especially for those visiting the island for the first time, is to take a Waikiki Trolley tour. They offer reasonably priced one day, four day, and seven day passes with six different lines that allow you to hop-on and hop-off at any stop along the route. It’s a great way to get around town without the hassle of parking or driving. You might also be surprised at how extensive the tour distances and options are, as each line has its own unique focus such as Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, or cultural Honolulu attractions. My personal favorite is the blue line (which is actually an open-air double-decker bus) that goes along the southeastern shore all the way to Sandy Beach and Sea Life Park. I love to do this with guests on their first day in town. I find that a relaxing ride along this spectacular coastline is the perfect activity for jet-lagged friends and family. It’s a great introduction to the scenic beauty of the island that lies just beyond Waikiki. Riding the various lines is an easy way for you to get out and do as little or much exploring as you like, at your own pace. I think it’s one of the best relaxing “bang for the buck” tours you can do on the island.
Best wishes for a great stay on the island!

1 Like

Aloha, check out Kevosbeachbus.com with Hawaii turtle tours. Want to spend a full day of Fun in the Sun on Oahu’s famous North Shore, during the spring and summer months we spend 2hrs Pipeline beach & Waimea bay both these beaches are like big swimming pools :slight_smile: during the winter months it’s the home of our Triple Crown of surfing, and we’ll spend atleast 1hr 1/2 watching one of those surf competitions, after 2hrs at those famous beaches our rock star tour guides will take you to a beach for 1hr snorkel with turtles ( gear included) then a great place for lunch just outside Haleiwa town called Tsue’s farm, it’s a 2hr stop for some tasty local style lunch choices and our 1hr Stand up paddling / kayaking on the Analu steam where turtles frequently hang out :slight_smile: rope swing/rainbow bridge jump (3 meters;) last stop Dole Plantation where the pineapple icecream is a delicious treat before we head back to Waikiki. 730am-430pm This tour is for all those that want to leave the city life in town & want to go play all day in the “country” when booking online use our promo code " matesrate " for your discount and book our Gold package If you want your lunch choice and SUP/Kayak already paid for :slight_smile: Aloha & Mahalo’s, Kevo :sunglasses::call_me_hand::turtle::grin:

0 Likes

Kevosbeachbus.com use our Special promo code “matesrate” for your 25% discount when booking online🤙

1 Like

Waikiki Trolley is not a Tour Company. They offer shuttle trolley, hop-on, hop-out basis so you are all by yourself to sightseeing.
This company’s owner is E NOA Tour. E NOA Tour offers so many different guided tours, such as Pearl Harbor, North Shore, Circle Around tours. The drivers are nice and very knowledgeable, many drivers are from Hawaii so they know very well about history, culture, etc.

E Noa Tours
(808) 591-2561

0 Likes