Must To Try in Waikiki

What are those things we can try, Hidden Gem? a must that we can try to eat , such as local delicasies?

0 Likes

Waikiki is full of awesome happy hours to check out if your looking for good eats!
Taco Tuesday is celebrated every week with all kinds of deals in the neighborhood. One of my favorite places is Rivals which is located on Kuhio ave . They highlight 3 tacos for $5 all night. 4$ tequila special and other discounted spirits. The happy hour menu runs from 3-7pm with deals such as a cheeseburger fries and one beer all for 10 bucks! Others include wings, fries, tacos and more for just 5 bucks. On top of that, they host trivia night every Tuesday starting at 7pm. It’s open to anyone free of charge and its great way to mellow out and mingle with the locals.

If your looking for a great breakfast spot I highly recommend these two places… Cinnamons and The original pancake house.
Cinnamons is located inside the Illikai Hotel off of ala Moana blvd close to Hilton Hawaiian Village. This place is set outside of the marina so you have a nice view of the water and boats, so it naturally creates a nice outside vibe. The most popular drink is the 5$ mimosa. They serve different Hawaiian flavors such as lilikoi , pog, pineapple or original with VERY generous portions so your definitely getting your moneys worth.
The food is incredible with traditional local food and awesome pancakes all starting around $12 and up!

The second place I recommend is The Original Pancake House. This place is definitely what you call a hidden gem. You literally kind of have to find it but once you do its totally worth it! The pancake house is located on Kapiolani blvd inside the enterprise rental building. Once you find your way in , your greeted by all local friendly staff with an awesome menu to choose from. The omelettes are huge and baked so they come out extremely fluffy with a variety of filling choices. One of their highlights is called the dutch pancake. It takes 20 mins to bake so I suggest you put it in right when you sit down. Its a giant pancake but has more of a pie texture. Extremely soft, flakey with a butter crust. it comes with a side of butter, powdered sugar and lemon. Once you combine all three flavors together in one bite, its PERFECTION! Its definitely a great pick for sharing with your loved ones. This establishment is great for all local quality food starting at 11.95 and up .

I hope this helps. leave a reply if you checked out if any of these places and tell us what you think!

1 Like

Must try a musubi from Musubi Cafe. They have many different kinds, and they make a great grab and go snack!

It’s a 1 minute walk from Waikiki Beach.

0 Likes

Must Try in Waikiki

1. Musubi Cafe - Musubi
  2. Poke Bowl - Ono Seafood (Kapahulu Ave or Foodland)
  3. Mochi Ice Cream - Food Pantry

1 Like