Most Beautiful Wedding Venues on Oahu?

We’re planning a wedding with around 80 guests, what are the three most beautiful venues on Oahu that can handle 80 people? We really want it to have a Hawaii tropical paradise feel. Thanks!

0 Likes

Please visit our exquisite venue options for Oahu here…https://www.whiteorchidwedding.com/oahu-venues. Nearly all of these venues can accommodate your guests with the exception of public beaches. Please inquire for details.
Mahalo,
Carolee Higashino
A White Orchid Wedding, Inc.

0 Likes

Hi @caroleehigashino! I’m sure this is a really hard question, but which venue do you think is the best? What has the most tropical Hawaii getaway vibe?

0 Likes

Hello SweetJulie,

I would love to capture your love in Hawaii with one of my wedding photography packages!

You can find my images in 3 national magazines, two mainland newspapers, and on over hundreds of online wedding blogs. I hold a 5 star online rating with theknot and facebook! I have been capturing love for over 6 years throughout the mainland. Feel free to take a look at my work on my website gallery www.photosbytsm.com and on facebook at www.facebook.com/photographybytsm - Instagram @weddingphotographybytsm

Congratulations!

0 Likes