Inexpensive Beach Wedding Packages

idohawaiianweddings.com is happy to support you on your wedding day. Intimate and inexpensive package are available for a day to remember. We are about feelings and not about adding on to what can be elegant and affordable. Besides, we know you are marrying your true love and that’s what we support the most!

Hope to hear from you!

I DO HAWAIIAN WEDDINGS Team

2 Likes

We’re just starting to plan our wedding in Hawaii, do you run into a lot of problems with rain & weather? Hawaii looks like paradise but I’ve heard certain parts get lots of rain. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Julie!

The good news is, that usually our rain is a light dusting or quickly passing shower that we can’t wait a bit to continue on a wedding day. At I DO HAWAIIAN WEDDINGS my entire team visualizes the perfect day for you. They know to see the perfect end result and it makes everyone’s work a celebration!

Some people would consider it lucky to have rain on your Wedding Day as did the Hawaiian Monarchy. It washed alway the old and brought in the new. Not to mention gorgeous rainbows.

Hope this supports you in planning!

Cheers,
June

0 Likes

SweetJulie, most beaches in Hawaii are outside the rainy zones. Waimanalo Beach is particularly beautiful, just a short drive from Waikiki, about 45 minutes. See our wedding photo gallery and inexpensive packages at Bridal Dream Hawaii.
Aloha,
Robert Hamilton
www.bridaldreamhawaii.com

0 Likes