How's Sky Waikiki?

Is sky waikiki cool?

0 Likes

Sky Waikiki is definitely a cool place with probably one of the best views. They have live music at night a lot out on the balcony. You can have some great drinks but the food is probably my favorite. The garlic chicken sliders and ahi pizza are definitely some of the best food I’ve had in Waikiki. I think the feeling of being up there with the fire pit and city lights really makes you feel like you are on a special night out. They used to do nightclubs Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and even a light Sunday night. It seems like just Saturday is the night that is a nightclub feel now. The “dress code police” there have even relaxed about 157%. Check it out for sure!!!

0 Likes

They no longer have the ahi pizza but do have the Garlic Chicken Sliders, which still is their most popular item.

Sky also has a new Friday-night installment called Aloha SKYDAY, where they have a rooftop sunset dinner with live music until 10PM, followed by DJ lounge beats till late. Relaxed, resort casual dress code, no cover charge.

They turn into a nightclub on Saturday nights.

You can find out more at https://skywaikiki.com/about/

0 Likes