Hawaii shopping tips

What are some shopping tips for Hawaii shopping?

0 Likes

Hi @CamilleGrammer,
Waikele Outlets always has really good sales, especially around holidays. Try to go there as early as you can so you can take advantage of their sales, and then the stuff you can’t find there you can look for at Ala Moana or elsewhere. Happy shopping!

0 Likes

I always bring an empty suitcase with me when shopping in Waikele Outlet, you just couldn’t stop buying once you are there lol. Enjoy

0 Likes

Sign up for your favourite shopping stores online before you arrive on island and then you can stay up to date with their latest sales. And while you are there!

0 Likes

SUPER HOT TIP: If you see a product you love in store that is a little outside the budget go onto the company website and see if there is an ‘online only’ sale. Many of the stores in the USA will honor that price instore if you can show them proof on your smartphone (even though they probably know about it). :slight_smile: I’ve saved hundreds of dollars doing this.

0 Likes

Take snacks. Just a little bag of nuts and maybe some dried fruits. Serious shoppers need sustenance after all. Get a little plastic zip up bag and sneak it into your bag so in between shops you can fuel up!

0 Likes

Take a day and head to the North Shore. Beautiful Haleiwa has a range of surfy and boutique stores with local made stuff that are amazing! Aside from getting out of the crazy that is Waikiki you get to see the island, hit some North Shore beaches, meet some locals and buy some gorgeous stuff. There are cool food trucks along the way and a nice restaurant in Haleiwa just over the bridge (you’ll find it) if you want a decent meal. Or check out mexican restaurant where the chickens will roam around if you sit outside. True local experience with awesome shops.

0 Likes