Extreme activities

5 most extreme activities you can recommend that we’d regret if we didn’t do them.

0 Likes

Aloha,

Oahu is a great location to participate and try new extreme activities. From hiking to sky diving- and everything in between, here are a few of my favorites.

1. Sky Dive on Oahu’s famous North Shore. Two of the most popular vendors are Skydive Hawaii and Pacific Skydiving Center. Both require reservations in advance.
  2. Paraglide with Hang Glide Hawaii.
  3. Hike Ka’au Crater in luscious Palolo Valley. This rigorous hike takes you through tropical rainforest and takes you to a view of the rim of an ancient crater. This hike also requires you to scale water falls, and if you are lucky you may even see a wild boar! The hike is long and the area is prone to flash floods. Make sure you are prepared by checking local weather reports, proper hiking boots, water, and snacks.
  4. Hike the “Stairway to Heaven.” This extreme hike can be done by two different trails. The legal way starts in Aiea and you hike from the leeward side of the island. The illegal way…well we can’t tell you that.
  5. Shark Diving. Depending on how extreme you are feeling you can do this in one of two ways. The safer option is to dive with the Sharks by cage diving with North Shore Shark Advnetures. The other option is to free dive with One Ocean Shark Dives.
1 Like

@Mrodrigue8082 That’s a fantastic list! These two aren’t as extreme as yours, but still a lot of fun - rock climbing at Mokuleia Wall and Koko Head Crater trail is a good extreme workout.

0 Likes

Hi Seijo,

Here’s my few extreme activities:

1. Cliff Jumping in Spitting Cave.
  2. Makapu’u light house and Tide Pool hike.
  3. Surfing anywhere around the island depending on your level.

Aloha.

0 Likes

Surf lessons for sure are a must when in Hawai’i! Waikiki is the best place to learn. Www.sparkyssurfschool.com
Also the shark dive on the north shore is amazing and teaches you heaps about sharks. It’s a snorkel tour off of Haleiwa.
Two companies do this: Island view Hawai’i or One ocean diving
Kayak to the Mokulua islands off of Lanikai Beach. Kailua Beach Adventures can organize this for you :blush:
Have fun!!

1 Like

@KevosBeachBus
I have great connections with Skydive Hawaii on Oahu’s north shore! It’s the world’s most beautiful drop zone! Talk about a “bucket list” item :slight_smile: Just got to 18yr & older with valid photo ID, and it’s more affordable than most other countries too :call_me_hand: Contact me +1-808-429-2337 Kevo
They offer transportation
7am-1230pm
10am-330pm & 1pm-5pm
Photo & DVD options
Get the Kevo Special $180ea includes tax
Its tandem so your not jumping on your own :wink: And safer than crossing the street in most cities, cheers, Kevo :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

FB_IMG_1434426083338-1

1 Like