Best place to buy Tiki Mugs/Cups

Where is the best place to get all things Tiki, I have a Tiki Bar at home and would like to get some tiki mugs/cups to bring home.

0 Likes

Mug-Brown

Aloha @Steve_Good!

What material & quantity are you looking for? Are you looking for locally made? Any custom work ie bar name etc? I’m here on Oahu and can help you source.

Check out Ohana Island Creations. Tonu and his two sons do all of their work and they’re amazing people. I don’t believe they do mugs, but they would know who does and are just good people to know.

Also consider asking these tiki bars on Oahu.

Aloha!

Tonu at Ohana Island Creations

0 Likes

Just a few souvenirs, I have a Tiki bar at Home and would like to display some and maybe use some.
Prefer not too expensive but just a good variety to choose from

0 Likes

Here are a few from Bailey’s, $19 to $30+ …

0 Likes

Try tikis bar and grill at the Aston Waikiki Beach hotel they have free glasses you can get when you buy a cocktail or drink.

0 Likes

Aloha!

Walmart on Keaumoku is a perfect place to pick up ALL your souvenir needs including Tiki mugs! When you first walk into Walmart there will be an ENTIRE section dedicated to Hawai’i souvenirs and it’ll be much cheaper than the ABC stores and much closer than the swapmeet at The Aloha Stadium!

What type of Hawai’i souvenirs can you expect to find at Walmart on Keaumoku?

1. Tikis
  2. Hawai’i Coffee
  3. Hawai’i Inspired Stickers
  4. Chocolate covered macadmia’s
  5. Kona Coffee
  6. Key Chains
  7. Magnets
  8. Calendars
  9. Kukui Nut Shells
  10. Leis
  11. Aloha Shirts
  12. Hats
  13. Slippers
    AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Have fun and Good Luck choosing from all their options!

It’s about a 7 minute drive from Waikiki and the address is below:
700 Keaumoku St.
Honolulu, HI, 96814

P.s. Don’t forget to bring your own grocery bag or expect to pay 0.05 for every bag! (:
tiki

3 Likes