Best Oahu souvenirs

What are some good souvenir ideas on Oahu and where to get them?

2 Likes

ABC shops for souvenir shopping

Baileys%20Aloha%20Shirts

Check out Bailey’s Antiques and Aloha Shirts on Kapahulu Ave, down the road from the Honolulu Zoo on the east side of Waikiki.

It’s the best and closest place to Waikiki to find the real stuff.

2 Likes

ABC is full of gifts and trinkets all Hawaii themed. Along Kalakaua Ave there are markets where they sell hawaiian shirts, serongs for the ladies, necklaces, bracelets and faux flowers for your hair.

1 Like

Head to the Waikele Outlets and hit the Coach store. They have a large and really good range of Coach wallets - all different colours and sizes. these range from US$19 - $30 (approx). Who wouldn’t want a Coach wallet for a gift? MK also have some great deals of wallets but they are a little bit pricier. You could also check out Kate Spade but again they are a little bit more. Coach is definitely the cheapest. All of them you can get amazing bag prices if you are more generous. TOP TIP - watch your space. Gorgeous bags take up space in your luggage and you don’t want to squish them.

1 Like

Don Quijote (801 Kaheka St, Honolulu) and Walmart (700 Keeaumoku St, Honolulu) in Ala Moana offer the best prices. They are one block apart so you can go both store at one trip.

Both store has a Souvenir corner with Coffee, Chocolate, post card, and many more.

1 Like

Aloha Stadium is pretty good too, it’s huge, lots of stuff with ok quality but cheap. $1 for parking.

1 Like

There’s many inexpensive and convenient souvenirs to get if you’re staying in Waikiki or near there. You’ll find such things as chocolate covered macadamia nuts, coffee, calendars, and novelties such as tikis and keychains in any convenience store. There’s Ala Moana shopping center near Waikiki which is the largest open-air shopping center in the United States. If you have the time and transportation, and are looking for something a little more unique, you could visit Haleiwa town on the North Shore and have an unique experienceas well. It’s about an hour’s drive that is relaxing and a breath of fresh air. Haleiwa town is full of everything from a variety food trucks, art galleries, tahitian black pearl and Hawaiian jewelry stores, restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, and souvenir shops. The shop in the pic above called Global Creations and Interiors, carry one or a few of each item, which makes the items feel more special. They carry alot of things you would find in a convenience store such as Hawaiian themed items, but they’re much more unique. The thoughtful pieces are local and from places like Bali and Indonesia as well. As an idea, you could get a professional photograph or piece of art of your favorite beach, marine life, or flower you saw here to remember, which start at around $20, and souvenirs start at $2. Also nearby is the Dole plantation, a historic pineapple plantation that is home to the world’s largest maze. You can try their famous pineapple soft serve, and find souvenirs shops there too.

1 Like

In Kaimuki (5-10 min Uber from Waikiki) you can find Surf ‘n Hula. Lots of good real Hawaii vintage & off the tourist track.

If you go here, consider Boston’s Pizza (1 minute walk down the street) for fresh pizza.

1 Like

Aloha!

Walmart on Keaumoku is a perfect place to pick up ALL your souvenir needs! I know you must be thinking “Walmart for Hawai’i souvenirs?” YES! YES! YES! When you first walk into Walmart there will be an ENTIRE section dedicated to Hawai’i souvenirs and it’ll be much cheaper than the ABC stores and much closer than the swapmeet at The Aloha Stadium!

What type of Hawai’i souvenirs can you expect to find at Walmart on Keaumoku?

1. Tikis
  2. Hawai’i Coffee
  3. Hawai’i Inspired Stickers
  4. Chocolate covered macadmia’s
  5. Kona Coffee
  6. Key Chains
  7. Magnets
  8. Calendars
  9. Kukui Nut Shells
  10. Leis
  11. Aloha Shirts
  12. Hats
  13. Slippers
    AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Have fun and Good Luck choosing from all their options!

It’s about a 7 minute drive from Waikiki and the address is below:
700 Keaumoku St.
Honolulu, HI, 96814

P.s. Don’t forget to bring your own grocery bag or expect to pay 0.05 for every bag! (:

1 Like

Go to Simple Wood Studios on Kapahulu Ave, almost across the street from Leonard’s Bakery. They have ALL locally made stuff out of wood. When we went there they told us that lots of Martin & McArthur’s jewelry comes from Hong Kong!

1 Like

ku_ai_market

Check out the Ku’ai Markets, right below Ohana East hotel. And we’re next door :wink:

3 Likes

candle

I like the Hawaiian Candles.

Most stores sell the candles, including Ku’ai Market

2 Likes

hawaii%20coffee%20mug

Coffee mugs… Everyone can use…

2 Likes