Best cocktails Waikiki

Where to get the best cocktails? Which places have the best Hawaii-style atmosphere? How are prices?

1 Like

Best place to buy Tiki Mugs/Cups

Arnold’s Beach Bar

100% have a sunset cocktail at Tiki’s Grill & Bar, which is on the second floor overlooking Waikiki Beach, and also check out Cuckoo Coconuts & Arnold’s Beach Bar for tiki bars.

I forgot how much it was, but I remember Cuckoo Coconuts had a great burger for the price.

Enjoy!

0 Likes

And if you want to go real old-school, La Mariana Sailing Club out towards Honolulu Airport is really nice. It is supposedly the oldest tiki bar on Oahu.

It’s not in Waikiki, but worth going to if you have a car. It truly is a “historic” tiki bar.

0 Likes

Tiki’s Grill & Bar is pretty good for Hawaiian style cocktails, and one is served in a Hawaiian style souvenir cup too, which you can take home! It’s on a second-floor rooftop with a great view of Waikiki Beach. You can watch people surfing and catch really nice sunsets. :tropical_drink:

0 Likes

Dukes coconut mojito! Trust me on this one :crazy_face:

0 Likes

You can’t beat ROY’S Signature Cocktails! You can find them on Lewers Street in Waikiki, or Roy’s at the Turtle Bay Resort. Try the Hawaiian Martini!!!

0 Likes