Aloha! Welcome to your Island Style Love Affair With Thy Self

Aloha,

My name is Christina Marie, in addition to being an MT,

I’m a local author living in the center of Waikiki. This is an incredible gift that allows me to study the rich culture of the Hawaiian Islands. The best advice I can give any person who lands on this island is to bring your reverence (respect) everywhere you go- as you enjoy all that the island has to offer you. There is so much beauty here! I’ve been blessed with being a Hula student for the past few years. This has allowed me to learn more about the culture in reverent time. However there is still so much to learn.

I specialize in helping women primarily on the level of female hormones/ physiology. Dubbed the "Bio-Stepmom Peace Negotiator, there are seminars for conscious co-parenting, however as a visitor here, your interest for the Girls Guide may be more toward the small Mastermind groups I hold (four to 6 women)

A Woman’s Guide to Understanding Your Own Natural Rhythms. The process is easy and fun to learn.

. You can check out the link below to learn more about the Guide and The Love Affair with Thy Self Movement too

Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes