- Is Ala Moana worth going to, which shops are must-visits?
- What are the best mall restaurants & how’s the food court?
- What are good bars at Ala Moana?
- How does mall parking work?
- What are the mall hours?
- It is worth going to, it’s nearly walking distance from Waikiki and is the largest open-air mall in the US.
- There is a free, covered parking garage.
- Their hours are Mon-Sat 9am - 9pm.
- Check out Shirokiya Japanese Village. It’s like a little Japanese food court with $1 beers all day, every day. Opens at 10am.
- Also check out Mai Tai Bar from 4-7pm & 8-11pm for $3 beers, $5 mai tais, $6 food, great reggae music and lots of locals.