A Girls Guide to Waikiki

Aloha!

I have some girlfriends coming to Waikiki and I’m making a list for them, can anybody add to it? Mahalo!

YOGA

HEALTHY FOOD

FOOD

DRINKS & COCKTAILS

SHOPPING

JEWELRY & EARRINGS

HAIR

• Where…?

NAILS

• Where…?

BAGS

HENNA

HOUSE DECOR

HEALS

BIKINIS

DRESSES

BRAS & UNDERWEAR

SKIN PRODUCTS

PERFUME

CLUBS & DANCE

• Where…?

FITNESS

AROMA & ESSENTIAL OILS

CANDLES

SHOWER

BED STUFF

GIFTS FOR GUYS

PLACES TO CHAT

DIY

PLACES TO WALK AROUND

SPAS & MASSAGES

If you know of any good places please lmk! Mahalo!

2 Likes

@BB_Henna,

For DIY lauhala woven bracelets, flower leis, and Hawaiian quilts you can go to the Royal Hawaiin Center’s Cultural Programming.

It’s a lot of fun, free, and right in the middle of Waikiki. Make sure to get there 15 min early to reserve a seat.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

Please add good spas & massages!!! Can someone recommend any good ones that are not too pricey?

1 Like

Have a fun picnic and enjoy a sunrise or sunset in Hawaii! Aloha Picnics will take care of all the details and all you have to do is enjoy the view and have some snacks! IG: @alohapicnics

1 Like

Lol… just saw this driving through Waikiki…

https://www.pureromance.com/party

(Hawaii Rep)
https://www.pureromance.com/special-pages/consultant/consultant-profile?Name=alydonaldson

1 Like

Thank you Chuckie6, That seems fun already

0 Likes

I hear good things about Addicted, the night club inside the Modern. Loovvee the hideout bar, so cute for photos. If your friends like udon, Marukame on Kuhio is cheap and so good (long lines but usually moves fast).

My friends really liked going to the Diamond Head Luau together too. It’s at the Waikiki Aquarium :slight_smile:

Buho on Kalakaua is pretty cool, yummy drinks.

Also, my friends visiting loveddd the day I took them to Chinatown to shop!! All the cool little boutique shops have really cute stuff, but I don’t know if they’re open on the weekends…Also in Chinatown Scratch Kitchen has realllyyy good breakfast!!

1 Like

Aloha!

Love the options on your list! Will definitely have to check out some of your recommendations! Here are some other options

PLACES TO CHAT

PLACES TO WALK AROUND

• Salt at Kaka’ako - Boutiques, Coffee Shops, Bevy Bar, Variety of eateries to choose from and lots of cool murals for cool photos!

• Free Firework show at The Hilton Hawaiian Village every Friday night at 7:45 pm!

All the best of fun! I hope this helps to make the girls trip one to remember :hugs:

1 Like