What are your 3 “must do’s” when in Hawaii? (per island if you can)
- Take a circle island tour or self-drive - Do this as early in your trip as possible to get a snapshot of the island. It’ll help you decide where to spend the rest of your trip.
- A Hawaiian luau - It’s an authentic Hawaiian dinner + dinner show, you can find them both inside and outside of Waikiki and they’re all different.
- Take a surf lesson - Surfing was born here and you’re really missing out if you don’t at least try.
- As a back-up, in case water is not your thing and you can’t go surfing, do a hike like Diamond Head (volcanic crater), Manoa Falls (jungle waterfall), Lanikai Pillbox (epic ocean & island view) or Makapuu Lighthouse Trail (ocean view with paved trail, good for strollers)
Welcome to Hawaii!
Try to do land, sea & air…
Land - circle island tour or north shore tour
Sea - snorkel catamaran or surfing
Air - helicopter tour or sky diving
Aloha check out kevosbeachbus.com
This tour is for all those that choose not to join a tour that spends the day being toured around the whole island just hoping in & out of a bus all day just sightseeing and taking pictures, Kevos cut’s straight through the center or the island & directly to the beautiful North Shore for a full day outside the bus having fun
- 2hrs Pipeline beach & Waimea bay, getting salty and sandy
- full hour to snorkel with turtles at Ali’i Beach or Puaena point(gear included)
- 2hr lunch stop just outside Haleiwa town “Tsues Farm” with tasty local style lunch choices and
- 1hr paddle board or kayak on our calm Anahulu stream towards Haleiwa’s famous Rainbow bridge & back
- stop at Dole plantation for some of their delicious dole whip pineapple ice cream
730am-430pm, use our special promo code “matesrate” and save 25% off both our Standard or Gold packages.
We have the Best guides on the island!! Check out our reviews on TripAdvisor & Facebook. Great for families and perfect for those that want to play now & rest later.
To pic a top three of anything is hard to do here in Oahu considering that the island has so much to offer, whether that be food & drinks, activities, leisure, sight-seeing, etc. However, I managed to narrow down my choices to come up with an ultimate top 3!
Banzai Pipeline (Haleiwa, North Shore)
Depending on the time of year, you can catch surf competitions here and see the incredibly talented surfers take on Pipe’s massive waves! Even if it’s not competition season, a mix between the palm trees, the relaxed lifestyle and shrimp trucks and coconut stands will keep you wanting to come back for more!
China Walls (Hawaii Kai, East Side)
The ultimate sunset and hangout spot! China Walls is a hidden gem to most tourists where you can hangout on rock cliff side while the ocean waves wash right past you. You can even jump in too (at your own risk of course)!
Crouching Lion Hike (Hauula, Upper East Side)
A serious breathtaking view, just like many of Oahu’s hikes. The hike offers a little bit of everything which makes it one of my favorites. It has a typical dirt trail to follow which winds up challenging you with ropes to help you up (or down!), trees to crawl under or climb over, and overall challenging terrain which may make you cautious of your every move on the way down. This semi-intense hike is well worth it!
Whether you’re a local or tourist, one of the best experiences the islands have to offer is sailing on a catamaran. The key here is to go from the months of November thru April to take advantage of the humpback whale migration. A lot of catamarans offer 6 to 8-hour tours which may seem like a lot, but you are constantly busy whether you are snorkeling with turtles, eating local pupus (appetizers), sipping on Mai Tais or throwing a shaka to a pod of spinner dolphins!
If you need help with picking a tour just message me
Na Pali Coast - Kauai
Join our Turtle Eco Adventure and you will have an overview of what you can do. Knowledge about the island is the key to enjoy your stay here, and Hawaii Turtle Tours is bound to give you the best experience while learning and seeing the beauty of Hawaii plus not to mention swimming with the turtles.
We have a Special Deals if you book here @AskWaikiki - so go ahead and take advantage of it before it ends. Mahalo!