- Bring your reverence. Be here when you are here. Relax and enjoy, Let the beautiful sea breeze wash over your body. No where has the beautiful breeze that you get in Waikiki.
- Use the recommendations tab at the top of your Facebook group to check out the most popular things members have recommended.
- Use local apps such as Yelp for recommendations, Da Bus for transportation.
- Live at ABC stores. Cheap lunches and snacks. Keep you reciepts for complimentary gifts( use as gifts for people).
- Restaurant hopping for Top 10 Restaurants in Waikiki.
- Waikele Premium Outlets is a must.
- Alcohol at Walmart is cheaper than ABC.
- Get the pass for all the trolley at T Galleria, you can get on and off the pink line all day, the blue line is an amazing trip with really nice views, you get to see heaps and the drivers give you commentary too.
- Go zip lining.
- These accommodation websites(Airbnb)are very helpful if you want to rent a holiday condo or apartment rather than a hotel room.